Vote, like and subscribe to us!

Join our Steam group! Join us on Teamspeak! Join us on Discord!
Visit us on YouTube! Visit us on Facebook! Follow Us On Twitter

New computer specs? Thoughts

2 replies
HOOAH!:
+265
So it’s that time where I look for a new computer. Need help so posting a link to a computer I’m looking at, early doors and it can be customised but let me know if it will run mine craft in 4K haha

http://www.ukgamingcomputers.co.uk/deimos-pre-built-extreme-gaming-pc-p-181.html
Posted Feb 11, 18 · OP
List
Undo
HOOAH!:
+253
DpQ9YJl.png
Minecraft is a CPU intensive game, with graphics not seeing considerable usage unless you start using higher resolution texture packs and shaders.

For real tho, awesome specs, and pre-overclocked too, nice. Do they give warranty for the CPU still?
Pretty darn good price for it too (mostly cuz GPU prices non-pre-built are incredibly high haha).
Hope you have a 165Hz or 1440p 144Hz monitor though, otherwise you'd be overkilling bigtime.

Damn, to think that this PC is about as expensive as mine was a year and a half ago, the joy of buying components haha.
Posted Feb 11, 18
List
Undo
HOOAH!:
+8
pretty much the same thing I have, but with an Hdd for my SSD. Good PC, good price honestly. 1440p 144hz screen highly recommended though. Leave the 1080p60fps pleblife behind you. If you do buy a screen, don't get catfished by Nvidia G-sync/ AMDfreesync. That shit's as unnecessary as it gets and it ups the price quite a bit.
Posted Feb 12, 18
List
Undo
NoticeNotices