These rules are in place to help keep LSG a fun place to meet new friends and play games. If we receive complaints about your behavior, or we think you might be cheating, we will investigate it. Punishment, if necessary, will be voted on by the Officers and carried out as needed.
1. You must be at least 15 years of age in order to join. This is due to our lack of restriction on language and conversation topics. 2. Be respectful to all members of the community. 3. Follow any instructions given to you by your superiors. 4. The use of cheats, hacks, exploits, glitches, or macros (in games where they are not permitted) is not allowed. Violation of this rule will result in an instant kick and ban. 5. Your in-game tags must read [LSG] or similar when playing a game that LSG supports on a platform that LSG supports. 6. On Teamspeak your tags will simply be your rank's abbreviation enclosed in square brackets. 7. Members of LSG may not be a member of another gaming clan / team that plays any game that LSG supports on the same platform.
8. No recruiting for any games on both the Website or Teamspeak that are not part of LSG. 9. Excessive immature or abusive behavior is unacceptable
10. All communication in the clan is done in english. Using any other languge that is not english on TS3 is allowed as long as every single member within the same TS3 channel understands it.
1. Attend all unit practices, meetings and events as directed. 2. Be active in-game, on the forums, and on Teamspeak. Specifics will be determined by your Division or Squad leader.
3. Notify your Division/Squad leader when you need time off by posting in the Leave / Discharge forums.
1. A written warning must be served by the offender's superior before any disciplinary action is taken. 2. If behavior continues, the offender's superior may issue disciplinary action as he sees fit. Acceptable punishments may be the removal of admin rights, being stripped of a position, demotion to the next lowest rank tier, etc.
3. User bans have to be approved by someone in a leadership position.
3.1 Any TS3 ban must be approved by either squad leader or member of DivCom.
3.2 Any website ban must be approved by a member of DivCom.
3.3 Any website ban where the user is a member of the clan has to be approved by a majority vote of DivCom.
4. Bans may only be reversed by 3/4 majority (rounded up) vote by Division Command.
Any member of LSG may request a transfer at any time by speaking to his Squad Leader.
Requests must include the following:
A valid reason for transfer
The squad the member wishes to be transferred to
Transfers must be approved by the Squad Leaders of both squads before the transfer is made.
If the member persists on being transferred after the original request has been rejected, consult DivCom.
Transfers to another squad (or Reserves) may be initiated by a Squad Leader or member of DivCom at any time.
The initiating Officer must notify the following individuals before the transfer is complete:
The person being transferred
The Squad Leader of the squad the person is going to
The Squad Leader of the person being transferred (if DivCom is initiating)
The above notification must include the estimated date of transfer and the reason for the transfer.
Both Squad Leaders must agree to the transfer before the transfer is made.
NOTE: Examples of valid reasons for transfers include:
Anything due to RL obligations preventing the member from tending to LSG duties
Excessive conflict with another member of the squad - to the point where it detracts from others' abilities to have fun.