Vote, like and subscribe to us!

Join our Steam group! Join us on Teamspeak! Join us on Discord!
Visit us on YouTube! Follow Us On Twitter

New computer specs? Thoughts

2 replies
HOOAH!:
+270
So it’s that time where I look for a new computer. Need help so posting a link to a computer I’m looking at, early doors and it can be customised but let me know if it will run mine craft in 4K haha

http://www.ukgamingcomputers.co.uk/deimos-pre-built-extreme-gaming-pc-p-181.html
Posted Feb 11, 18 · OP
List
Undo
HOOAH!:
+294
DpQ9YJl.png
Minecraft is a CPU intensive game, with graphics not seeing considerable usage unless you start using higher resolution texture packs and shaders.

For real tho, awesome specs, and pre-overclocked too, nice. Do they give warranty for the CPU still?
Pretty darn good price for it too (mostly cuz GPU prices non-pre-built are incredibly high haha).
Hope you have a 165Hz or 1440p 144Hz monitor though, otherwise you'd be overkilling bigtime.

Damn, to think that this PC is about as expensive as mine was a year and a half ago, the joy of buying components haha.
Posted Feb 11, 18
List
Undo
HOOAH!:
+11
pretty much the same thing I have, but with an Hdd for my SSD. Good PC, good price honestly. 1440p 144hz screen highly recommended though. Leave the 1080p60fps pleblife behind you. If you do buy a screen, don't get catfished by Nvidia G-sync/ AMDfreesync. That shit's as unnecessary as it gets and it ups the price quite a bit.
Posted Feb 12, 18
List
Undo
NoticeNotices