Vote, like and subscribe to us!

Join our Steam group! Join us on Discord!
Visit us on YouTube! Follow Us On Twitter

Permanently moving to Discord

5 replies
HOOAH!:
+297
Battlefield 5 Leadership
Battlefield 5 Soldier
We are now living on our last days where we still have our TeamSpeak server. When TeamSpeak moves to a new Stable Version, our Server will not work anymore, and connecting to it will be impossible.

If you are wondering yourself why we are not getting a new Server, the reasons are simple:

1. Discord has many more functions and a higher usability than TeamSpeak. Discord is constantly getting new updates and features, therefore being very "adaptive".

2. We would have to buy a new Server since the current Server was provided by Ionic, a good friend of sYncz . The prices for 50 slots for one year would be over 140€ - way too much and not sustainable for a long period.

As we have already announced, we are now officially moving to Discord. We are moving to Discord with immediate effect, so here is a "little guide" if you do not know how to connect to our Discord:

1. Download and Install Discord. https://discordapp.com/download

2. Join our Discord Server via this un-expirable link. https://discord.gg/DJnhRP8

If you have any problems connecting to Discord, feel free to ask them here.

See you on Discord!

Divison Command
Posted Jul 1, 18 · OP · Last edited Jul 1, 18
List
Undo
HOOAH!:
+312
So when do we move? Still peeps here on Discord.
Posted Jul 1, 18
HOOAH!:
+499
Battlefield 5 Soldier
Make sure to contact any of DivCom to get your ranks set up if they have not yet been.

Ranks will have different unlocks from now on, as most of the unlocks depended on TeamSpeak. These new unlocks are not yet defined, we are working on it.
Posted Jul 1, 18
HOOAH!:
+28
Well just get a VPS and a Non-Profit License wich costs you 30€ per year for 512 slots, but I guess I'm to late with this advice ;-)
VfUTZcf.png

Oh, there once was a Puffin
Just the shape of a muffin,
And he lived on an island
In the bright blue sea!
Posted Jul 4, 18
HOOAH!:
I can't join discord it says link expired
Posted Jul 9, 18
HOOAH!:
+499
Battlefield 5 Soldier
I can't join discord it says link expired
Given the message on Discord this should've fixed itself by now?
Posted Jul 9, 18
NoticeNotices